Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my blog readers.  I have several facebook friends who have been doing 30 days of thankfulness on their page this month.  What a great practice!  Take time everyday to think of at least one thing for which you are thankful.   I am thankful for family and friends.  I appreciate my business, my work acquaintances both old and new.  I am thankful for freedom and all those who've fought to ensure my freedom.  I am thankful I can work and make a decent living.  I enjoy having a home that is warm when it is cold outside and cool when the heat wave hits.

Think about those who have lost family members or good friends, are out of work, are homeless or live in countries with few freedoms.  

It is easy to take for granted the blessings we have unless we practice gratitude.  Focus on how much you have rather than on what you don't have.   Try to spend this week being thankful and never uttering an ungrateful word.

Still learning,

Honey
www.interaction-training.com


No comments:

Post a Comment