Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bank Technology


Keeping up with changing technology can feel like catching a bullet train.  Technology in financial institutions is incredibly helpful to us and to our customer.  But in order for the technology to be a help, we must stay current in our understanding.  The more we understand and are able to comfortably show our customer, the more confidence they will have in their own ability and in the financial institution’s ability to serve them well.

For tips on how your team can excel at taking care of your clients

I try to educate myself by reading whatever I can find on technology trends.  By reading about trends I can start to understand what is coming early on.  I can think of many things I heard about but didn’t understand.  Now those same things are common knowledge.  For instance, I started hearing about blue tooth technology.  I had no idea what blue tooth technology was at the time.  I still don’t understand how blue tooth works but I do know that it is wireless capabilities. 

Many of the newest technologies make banking easier and more accessible.  Clients use direct deposit, mobile banking, banking online and ATMs.  All those technologies lessen the likelihood of them coming into the branch.  So the end result means we have less opportunity to interface with clients.  That is why it is all the more important to make every interaction the best possible. 

I’d be interested in knowing what you read to learn about technology trends.

Still learning,

Honey 
www.interaction-training.com

No comments:

Post a Comment