Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Be More Productive

Before I can get anything produced I must get organized and come up with a plan.  A creative mind is sometimes very hard to tame.  I'm always on the search for useful tools in maximizing productivity while fostering creativity.  I have posted on my site a very useful software for that process.  "MindGenius" is a "mind mapping" software program.  The program easily helps your team organize a project into managable pieces.  The software helps you to graphically visualize the scope of a project, then divide and catagorize the tasks.  The software has a tool for brainstorming then  organizing the ideas generated.  I have been frozen by a team project that was too big to get my mind around. This software is a tool that can get the ball rolling.  All data input into the software is stored and transferrable easily into any Microsoft  Office software you choose to use.

The software has a 30 day free trial.  Trying before I buy is my favorite way to really see if something is right for me.  

After you try it out let me know how it fit with your needs.

Moving forward,

Honey Shelton
www.interaction-training.com




No comments:

Post a Comment