Friday, October 4, 2013

Training that Fits

One of my favorite things to do is customized training.  I am a problem solver and a motivator.  When a bank or credit union needs new inspiration or has a tough situation, I enjoy coming in and lending an ear.  I have been working in the banking industry for decades and have adjusted to the ever-changing challenges of technology and economic fluctuations.   I have workshops that are very effective with targeted markets like supervisors and trainers.  Check out Train the Trainer Boot Camp.

Here's a training tip that has helped many of my clients:

When an employee is waiting on an accountholder but finds they are challenged about the right steps to take in a process or a decision, they will search to find someone to help them.  Excellent choice – take care of the customer! 

Following a situation like this, make this a best practice:
Have the employee create a flowchart they share with the supervisor on the “how-to accomplish” what was needed.  This will help clarify any adjustments needed regarding the path to take in the future.  Flowcharts and discussions help all of us “get the picture” and the next time the situation arises the employee has a Quick Reference Guide to refer to so they can master what they need in order to be empowered and confident!  

Many of my clients have come to a workshop, then called me to consult on specific and unique situations.  I also have spent some quality time providing customized training with small and large groups on an ongoing basis.   My goal is to partner with you in developing the most efficient, effective and productive business methods.  (www.interaction-training.com) .

Call or e-mail us. We use practical, targeted, effective training, collaboration and coaching. We coach leadership to step up and lead the team to victory.

Honey Shelton, 281-812-0211 or e-mail honey@interaction-training.com

Still learning,

Honey  

No comments:

Post a Comment