Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Training Adjectives

I am honored and humbled when one of my client’s writes to tell me their experience in one of our training courses. I have been training for a long time and sometimes wonder if I am as effective as I used to be. One of my “non-financial” clients wrote this about us:


Versatile, customized, powerful, humorous, effective, thought-provoking - those would be the adjectives I would use to describe the training services and coaching we’ve engaged InterAction to provide for almost 20 years.”

Cindy Marion,CEO

Marion, Montgomery, Inc.


Is the training you are getting in your workplace impactful? I know humor is very powerful and thankfully God gifted me with an ability to be light-hearted as I present messages that impact the workplace.


Next time you decide to set up some training for your employees, co-workers and associates give me a call or shoot me an email. If I don’t think Interaction Training is the right solution I will give you tips on how to decide on who/what would be most effective for you.


Still learning,


Honey Shelton

http://www.interaction-training.com


CHECK out our website, sign-up for our free newsletter and follow our blog and shop in the store, FREE training tools!


No comments:

Post a Comment