Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why I Blog

I started this blog a bit ago but am now purposing to actually post more often. The reason I started to blog is to encourage my clients in their endeavors to build the best workplace.

I’d also like a little interaction from those who have been in my training.

I am starting to produce more products for my web store. Tell me what you’d like to see there.

I travel quite a bit, training mostly in banks and credit unions, but much of what I teach is applicable in most any industry. One of my best abilities is in answering tough questions about work situations that aren’t effective.

So send me a question you have and I’ll answer it on my blog. I will send testimonials from time to time from great people who have benefited from the training I offer. So feel free to comment on any of my blog postings, tweet or Facebook me. The great thing about social media is the conversations that ensue.

Still learning,
Honey Shelton

www.interaction-training.com

No comments:

Post a Comment